On Tue, 08 May 2012 18:59:05 -0400
Richard Heck <rgh...@comcast.net> wrote:

> This is probably doable with a LyX module. If you send me the JS code
> you need, I can probably come up with one fairly quickly. This again
> is a nice aspect of the modularity of the code and the way LyX's
> internal converter re-uses existing LyX constructs.

I've found the following:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/605888/whats-the-search-engine-used-in-the-new-python-documentation
and the answer points to the following JS code, among other things:

http://sphinx.pocoo.org/_static/searchtools.js

No idea, however, how it can fit into LyX...

Sincerely,
Gour

--
Even a man of knowledge acts according to his own nature, for
everyone follows the nature he has acquired from the three modes.

As a lamp in a windless place does not waver, so the transcendentalist,
whose mind is controlled, remains always steady in his meditation on
the transcendent self.