Em Mon Jul 22 13:40:14 2013, Stephan Witt escreveu:

Am 22.07.2013 um 11:12 schrieb Alexandre de S Thiago Lemke <alexandre.le...@gmail.com>:

I got it.

I went to ~/Application/Lyx.app/Contents/MacOS/

and run

LANG=en_US ./lyx

and worked :]

I have to do it every time I launch it, but is good enough.

This shouldn't be necessary.
You have two different types of language:

1) The interface language
You change this within the preferences.
Like every other Mac application you reach it with Command+,
There it's in Language Settings.

2) The document language
This is the language for text formatting and spell checking.
A document doesn't have to be written mono-lingual. You may
assign parts of it a different language. The language passed
to the spell checker corresponds to the text language.
To make a language the default document language create an
empty document, change the document language to your favorite
one and save this as document defaults.

The LyX application for Mac comes with all languages we have
dictionaries and translations for.

Regards,
Stephan

How can I reach it? Shortcut is incomplete.

I will file a bug later.

Thanks,
Lemke