Hi Julien,

On Wed, Sep 4, 2013 at 5:33 PM, Julien Rioux <jri...@lyx.org> wrote:

> On 03/09/2013 11:54 PM, Jane Shevtsov wrote:
>
>> Also, PLoS provides a template for LaTeX users.
>> (http://www.plosone.org/**static/plos_template.tex<http://www.plosone.org/static/plos_template.tex>)
>> What do I do with that
>> thing? I tried just importing the template into LyX and copying my text
>> into it, but it's not at all clear what to do with the figure legends
>> and tables. Do I edit the ERT directly?
>>

> These probably shouldn't come out as ERT. The reason is probably because
> there is no .layout file for this LaTeX class. Creating a layout file is
> explained in the Customization manual and might be as simple as copying the
> standard article.layout. With a layout in place, the import from LaTeX
> should do a better job.

The file that PLoS provides is just a template, NOT a class. (Click the
link.) How do I make a layout from a template?

Thanks,
Jane

--
Jane Shevtsov, Ph.D.

“Those who say it cannot be done should not interfere with those who are
doing it.” --attributed to Robert Heinlein, George Bernard Shaw and others