Am 31.10.2013 um 14:56 schrieb James Sutherland <james.sutherl...@utah.edu>:

> I just started testing with Mavericks and haven't seen any trouble with LyX.
> James

Sorry, slightly of topic, but…

I don't want to upgrade to Mavericks because of the crippled Sync-Services.
With Mavericks one cannot sync it's iPhone via USB-Port anymore.
You have to use your iCloud account at Apple to sync your contacts and
calendars.
I didn't find any alternate solution.

All of you Apple users, you have no problem with this privacy attack?

I'm baffled.

Regards,
Stephan