On Tue, Apr 15, 2014 at 7:01 AM, Wolfgang Engelmann <
engelm...@uni-tuebingen.de> wrote:

> Am 14.04.2014 16:52, schrieb stefano franchi:
>
>  Wolfgang,
>>
>> could you send a minimal example showing your problem?
>>
>> I tried compiling Lyx's help file on lilypond with xetex and libertine and
>> it works fine. I even scattered a few umlaute at random with no problems.
>> So it looks like there are no issues preventing lilypond to work with
>> either system fonts and xetex.
>>

>> Cheers,
>>
>> Stefano
>>

>>  Stefano, how did you get libertine?  I can't  find it in the drop down
> of the settings>fonts after
> choosing nonTex fonts.

That probably means you don't have Libertine installed as a system-wide
font. Which system are you on (Mac/Linux (if so which distro)?Windows)?

May I send you this file directly, and could you try

> with your libertine
> and with my TexGyreBonum

Sure, send me the file and I'll have a go.

Cheers,

Stefano

Stefano Franchi
Associate Research Professor
Department of Hispanic Studies         Ph:   +1 (979) 845-2125
Texas A&M University                          Fax:  +1 (979) 845-6421
College Station, Texas, USA

stef...@tamu.edu
http://stefano.cleinias.org