  From: Andrew Roach
  To: Model 100 Discussion
  Sent: Monday, April 27, 2015 1:32 PM
  Subject: Re: [M100] Xbee and m100

  I know what you mean there!

  Maybe one of the radio guys will chime in.

  On Mon, Apr 27, 2015 at 1:28 PM Shaun M. Wheeler <cj.speake...@gmail.com>
wrote:

    Nothing more than a couple of (somewhat legible) diagrams.  We drew up a
convoluted system that relied on an antenna rotator, directional antenna, GPS,
and a bunch of cron jobs in Linux.

    I might add, none of us really know what we're doing, radio-wise, we were
going to learn on-the-fly ;)

    Can't remember what the GPS was for, though.  Probably made sense after a
few beers...