As an interim step, I’d be happy with a TDOCK since small battery powered VGA
displays are available, and 80 X 25 display would be awesome!  Ken?  Status?

                Bob

From: M100 [mailto:m100-boun...@lists.bitchin100.com] On Behalf Of Lee Kelley
Sent: Wednesday, May 13, 2015 4:25 PM
To: Model 100 Discussion
Subject: Re: [M100] $9 Computer

This is interesting stuff.  I'll keep watching.  But realize there was already
a Model 2000.

On Wed, May 13, 2015 at 1:27 PM, Flow gmail <flowcharles...@gmail.com> wrote:

How about a projection "screen" either directly onto the eyeball a la Google
Glasses, or large on any available surface ?  This would free up the entire
surface for a keyboard and stylus pad.  The "Model 1000&1" would be thinner and
lighter than a MacAir and be efficient enough for solar power/sponge "battery"
recharge.

Or, clamshell with keyboard in removable top, like Mac peripheral, and full
face touchscreen.

Let us know when you have it ready.

Or,

Gene Corrigan