Has anyone looked the M100/102 from an IP (patent) viewpoint? Most of those may
have expired, if not all.

Just wondering how much would a 1:1 re-creation cost today. A group of
Russians(?) reverse-engineered a Nintendo GBA, so anything is possible.

The M100 keyboard and the display might be very difficult and expensive to get
manufactured today.