On Monday, May 18, 2015, Ken Pettit <petti...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Yeah, I've looked *many* times doing quite exhaustive searches just about
> everywhere I could think of looking for a similarly sized / shaped LCD.
> Nada, unless you want to order 10,000 of them.

So that means we would have to be funded. Could be done. A kickstarter
would both demonstrate market demand and fund the project at the same time.

The question is whether we think it likely that there is a market for
something like this sufficient to take on the responsibility of accepting
money for it and starring development.

What's the target market, what will be the cost to develop the whole
product, what price would customers pay, etc.  So, a business plan.

-- John.