I would like to have a NADSBox and REX card. But these items are expensive.

I am sure there are cheaper alternatives. If you can buy a Raspberry Pi
ranging from $5 to $35. That is very CHEAP for what it can do.

https://www.raspberrypi.org/blog/raspberry-pi-zero/

John M

 > If it made financial sense, I might consider making another run of
 > NADSBoxes, but it just doesn't.  With all the setup costs with
 > machining the enclosures, PCB fab NRE, etc., plus component costs, my
 > up-front cash expenditure the last time was $12,000, and that was
 > before selling a single NADSBox.  Sadly, while there is demand for
 > additional NADSBoxes, there doesn't seem to be *enough* demand to
 > even cover the expense of building them.

That's a real shame, Ken.  The NADSBox is amazing, and I use it all the
time.

I recently got a REX card from Stephen Adolph and that, in combination
with the NADSbox, make my T102 a truly useful everyday tool.

I think a REX card in combination with the DeskLink TPDD emulator
running on your Window