I believe it would be a great project to take some mass produced hardware
and software and find a way to solve M100 specific problems.  That's true
open source.

I saw that Uber cheap pi. They don't quote power but I believe it is vastly
more than the M100 itself.

It is all tradeoffs!

On Saturday, November 28, 2015, John Martin <johnjessemar...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> I would like to have a NADSBox and REX card. But these items are
expensive.

> I am sure there are cheaper alternatives. If you can buy a Raspberry Pi
ranging from $5 to $35. That is very CHEAP for what it can do.