Hi Ken,I saw the Raspberry Pi A is for sale for $20
now!https://www.raspberrypi.org/blog/raspberry-pi-model-a-plus-on-sale/
I have an idea that would be easy, if I could write code I would write a TPDD
emulator for the Pi.
Perhaps the Pi can handle a copy of LAPDOS in DOSBox running on the PI, but I
think I would need a keyboard and monitor to get that up and running.
The more elegant solution would be to configure the Pi software to do the
following...
I think it would be great if the Pi could be set to self boot to boot a TPDD
emulator, and write the files to a USB thumb drive plugged int the PI, in a
format that could be read on any computer.  There would need to be an easy way
to initiate a shutdown of the Pi, without need for a keyboard or monitor.There
are GPIO pins on the Pi for serial connections, and drivers for Comm ports
ready to download.I could build a cable that connects from the Model T to the
GPIO connector of the Pi, and also connect a switch to alert the software to
shut down when the switch is held down for more than 2 seconds.The Raspberry Pi
would not even need to be dedicated to the role as a TPDD emulator. Remove the
cable and the SD card and the Pi could be used for any other function desired.
I could try to figure out how to do this on my own but I am guessing someone in
this group knows enough about Debian and DosBox and LAPDOS to know how to do it
without breaking a sweat...
Any takers?

Steve Ranft
Savage, MN