You're welcome ;-)

Why do I bother... ;-)
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Randall Kindig
  To: m...@bitchin100.com
  Sent: Thursday, October 26, 2017 11:21 PM
  Subject: Re: [M100] DVI cable

  Brian,

  thank you so much for all the detailed information.  It’s much appreciated
that you took the time to document what you did.  It’s great when members of
these groups freely share information and are happy to help others.

  I’m hoping Ian Mavric will take this information and create a working cable.

  Randy Kindig

  host Floppy Days Podcast floppydays.com