update-
I have gotten REXCPM working on my bench. I built the first unit with just
1MB of SRAM, while it is capable of 2MB.
I am able to bank switch, read and write.  That's pretty much it. I have
some additional verification to do still, and making sure that the SRAM is
protected during power cycles adequately.

I'll probably build another and ship it to New Zealand so Phil can port
CP/M onto it, and create those much needed SRAM drives.

..Steve