Från: M100 [m100-boun...@lists.bitchin100.com] för Russell Davis
[rkda...@burninghorse.com]
Skickat: den 10 februari 2018 21:31
Till: Model 100 Discussion
Ämne: [M100] VirtualT patch (for Ken Pettit really)

I was building VirtualT yesterday using gcc 6.3.0 (the default on the
latest raspbian) and  got a couple of warnings and errors. fixed them so
that VirtualT would compile cleanly. whether they are "correct" or not I
don't know but everything seems ok. In case anyone or Ken are interested
i've attached a patch file to this email

bst rgrds

Russell