On 02/12/2018 12:13 PM, Ken Pettit wrote:
> � This is a bit of work though, especially since I have to
> convert the source tree from CVS to git (sourceforge.net no longer
> accepts commits to the cvs repository).
>
> Ken

Hi Ken,

I'm wrestling with that decision here as well.  I have a whole slew of
CVS repos with many years of history in them (not in SF).  Perhaps SF
will do the conversion for you via their web interface?  The git book
points to a couple of command-line utilities but it is unclear how
successful the transfer of commit history, tags, etc. will be.

You ay just have to take the latest stable version, convert that branch
only and then move forward from there.

Regards,    Bert