Dinking around with this.. it just ocurred to me that it might not be too
hard to make the Teensy serve up tpdd on all 6 of it's external hardware
serial ports...

The Teensy only has rts/cts for 2 serial ports, so for simplicity's sake
you'd just have rts/cts and dsr/dtr/cd shorted in all the rj11 adapters,
and ignore it on the Teensy even for the 2 ports that could have it.

The tpdd server knows when it is in the middle of a transaction with one of
the clients, and could just send back a normal drive not ready response
code to any other m100's the try to use the disk at the same time. It could
actually probably maintain full conversations sna d state with all 6
simultaneously, and merely not allow any to access the same file at the
same time.

You could have a little box the size of a bar of soap somewhere in a
building, and 6 phone lines running off to different places in the building.
And 6 M100's with rj11 adapters on the serial ports.

An office file server for M100's

What a wonderfully useless project. :)