Fugu ME100 <b4me...@hotmail.com> writes:

The second one is actually my design. Although it does not provide 96K only a regular 8K module for the M100.

Curious as to how it was copied from OSHpark, they would have to get the gerbers? OSHPark provide 3 for $6.30 and free shipping, so the ebayer is quite expensive.

The most likely explanation is that they don’t have the files and aren’t manufacturing anything, they’re just buying the PCBs off OSHpark and reselling them on eBay. Probably they don’t even have any stocket, they make the OSHpark order until someone buys one from their eBay store.

I’ve seen this sort of thing before. Someone lifted photos and text from a Craigslist ad for an arcade game, and put them directly on eBay for twice the price. The idea being that if someone bought it, they’d buy from the CL seller and have instant profit. Commerce really brings out the worst in some folks.

The local folks here caught on, so we had someone making crazy eBay offers on one end, while the actual seller slow rolled the guy and raised the price.

 -- Ian