An easy way to test your tablet is to get one of those micro-usb/OTG adapters
and plug a USB memory stick into it. If your tablet sees the memory stick, it
supports OTG. The adapters run about $2 from US sellers and less that a buck
from China. But I have found the extra dollar is worth not waiting the 6 weeks
it takes for the adapter to arrive.

Kurt