I think that LaddieAlpha is a better bet when trying to work with a WP-2. Not
having a WP-2 myself, mComm has never been tested with it. I have heard from
one person who said it worked, but two others who say it didn't. Odds are it
doesn't work properly. If you do go the mComm route, make sure whatever cable
you use matches the one in the manual.

Kurt