I was going to mention that title also I would say many Dragon magazines
have actual basic code fully listed for dice rollers character generators
dungeon generator treasure generators. I happen to have most of them I'll
start tossing out some issue numbers when I get a chance to go through the
few index issues. Also compute! Magazine addressed a lot of these issues
through the 80s directly being basic and in insertable machine language
routines.