Steve,
If possible, please try to take and upload a picture or two of the actual copy
part you did in black ABS.  Prefer at least one pic to be NOT installed in its
place on the M200.  Looking for a good shot of the inside where all the tabs
are and all the performance of your printer will be revealed.
Second, what type of printer do you have and do you like it?  Is it your first
3D printer what you have now?
Thanks very much for sharing the design with us.