Thanks, Lee! I appreciate the expert insight. I hope Steve is able to rejigger
the hook tabs with slightly less overhang.

$15 for 50¢ of material sounds crazy, but I don't have a 3-D printer. Are there
any 3-D print services that aren't so expensive? My local makerspaces have
closed their doors to focus on PPE right now.

—b9