( fairly recent here, and still lurking a lot..  but i had to say something as its almost comical now   )    lol, "Bitchin" is also valley girl speak ( for those of us old enough to remember that phase ), with zero intent to offend.

But i agree with the others on the general subject.  Time and place for everything, forums like this are not the time or the place for being a jerk, be it language or attitude..