> On Aug 18, 2020, at 7:49 PM, B 9 <hacke...@gmail.com> wrote:
>  I was wondering how important people think it is to recap a system which is
> working fine.

My understanding is that the 102 is slightly less at risk than other models,
but that being the case I did a full recap (except those two over by the big
coil, which I couldn't work out how to do without an assistant's hands) even
though my 102 was working fabulously at the outset.  I am not a hardware hacker
but the task was pretty trivial -- I was able to complete it in one sitting
despite not having fired up a soldering iron in decades and having pretty
rudimentary desoldering tools.

Given that my T is something I use almost daily that brings me a great deal of
enjoyment and utility I consider the effort having been worthwhile even though
it changed nothing about its behavior.  If nothing else, it will live longer.