On 9/15/2020 12:38 AM, Brian K. White wrote:
On 9/15/20 1:18 AM, RETRO Innovations wrote:
All:

Is there a reference somewhere that describes the TPDD protocol is a bit more detail?

Several. Just for the main starters:
http://bitchin100.com/wiki/index.php?title=TPDD_Base_Protocol
http://bitchin100.com/wiki/index.php?title=TPDD
http://bitchin100.com/wiki/index.php?title=TPDD_Design_Notes
http://www.club100.org/library/libref.html
Well, that's just embarrassing.  I should have googled first. Abject apologies...

And the other better emulator implementations also serve as a reference:

http://bitchin100.com/pub-git/laddiealpha.git/

http://www.club100.org/memfiles/index.php?&direction=0&order=&directory=Kurt%20McCullum/mComm%20Python

https://github.com/bkw777/dlplus

http://bitchin100.com/files/linux/dlplus.zip  (dlplus before my questionable hacks)

Thanks.  I'm looking at them now.

I noticed all of them maintain a "system state", so adding that in now (no read of a file before opening, and the like).

Jim

www.go4retro.com
store.go4retro.com