Hello again, and thanks for your response!

> For any NEC rom (meaning, does NOT need a pinout adapter like all the
> 100/102/200 roms do) you could get a bare TL-866 from ebay.

This sounds awesome… I ordered one and it should arrive by Monday, and I look
forward to learning how to use this tool and find out how to grab the image!

> For any of the 100/102/200 roms it gets a little more complicated. You either
> need to be able to remove the chip from the pinout adapter, or get a DIP test
> clip (28 or more pins) (and some wires and a DIP-28 socket just to hold the
> free ends of the 28 wires), or use software to have the M100/200 read it and
> copy it out to the serial port.

This also sounds awesome — especially by using software to have the T102 read
it and copy it out to the serial port. What software in particular should I use?

Again, thanks!
Steve

--
Greetings from Steve Baker