From: B4 Me100
Sent: Sunday, December 20, 2020 11:18 PM
To: m...@bitchin100.com
Subject: Re: [M100] Model 100 Repair - Keyboard not responding,LCD missing a
column

You might want to check you local ACE Hardware store I found they have Metric
threaded machine screws that worked for me.

Depending where you live of course :)

From: M100 <m100-boun...@lists.bitchin100.com> on behalf of Scott McDonnell
<mcdonnell.j...@comcast.net>
Date: Sunday, December 20, 2020 at 5:06 PM
To: "m...@bitchin100.com" <m...@bitchin100.com>
column

Regarding the screws… I think I found something that will work:

https://www.amazon.com/uxcell-Machine-Phillips-Stainless-Fasteners/dp/B07TDDY5M1/ref=sr_1_17?dchild=1&keywords=m3+phillips+truss&qid=1608512236&refinements=p_85%3A2470955011&rnid=2470954011&rps=1&sr=8-17

M3x8mm Phillips Truss Head screws.

They are not the flanged button head screws like the original, but the only
sources for those I have managed to find are in China (or ridiculously priced
and still probably coming from China).

Regular pan heads will not work unless you use a washer. They may tighten down,
but you risk cracking the case. You need the wider head. These are 7mm across.
The original flanged heads are 7.5mm

These should work for the case and most of the screws on the inside as well.
Just thought I would pass this along.

Scott M.