From: Scott McDonnell
Sent: Saturday, December 19, 2020 6:35 PM
To: m...@bitchin100.com
Subject: Re: [M100] Model 100 Repair - Keyboard not responding,LCD missing a
column

Will do. Just so I understand, the Rex replaces the main rom? The M100 will
boot directly from the Rex? And with the Rex, I can customize my own
applications, autolaunch, etc? This goes into the DVI socket on the bottom?

I had looked at it before, but the descriptions seem to be written for people
that are already well into the Model 100 and not very clear to a TRS-80 newbie
like me. :)

What I would like to be able to do:
Replace the main ROM
Custom menu
My apps not stored in RAM dependent on battery
Autolauch a program at power on (and preferably be able to exit out to menu if
wanted)
Ease transfer of files back and forth with a PC (TPDD emulator or Trashtalk)

Thank you to everyone that has replied.