Ha. Wait… this is Brian White’s program, too, isn’t it? 😊

Scott M.

From: Scott McDonnell
Sent: Saturday, December 19, 2020 8:29 PM
To: m...@bitchin100.com
Subject: Re: [M100] Model 100 Repair - Keyboard not responding,LCD missing a
column

Once I get ducks in a row, I am planning to look into porting PDDuino (hardware
TPDD emulator) https://github.com/bkw777/PDDuino over to this:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07T6HBMTZ/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Looks fairly straight-forward so far.

Looks small enough that one could mount right inside the M100 in the option ROM
area. There is also a bit of room just above the barcode reader port. It may
fit there, exposing the microSD card.

I’ll keep you all updated on progress. I will be working on it over xmas break.

Scott M.