On 12/19/20 8:32 PM, Scott McDonnell wrote:
Ha. Wait… this is Brian White’s program, too, isn’t it? 😊

It's really Jimmy Petit's, which I then hacked on.
Jim Brain has taken mine and hacked some more too, though that's in rough shape too as it was a more major refactor and it both cleans up some things and introduces new breakage. I have been meaning to adopt the first few of his patches which do fix up several things. We were working on it together back & forth for about one solid weekend a few months ago and were starting to get somewhere.