Looks nice!

Jeff Birt

From: M100 <m100-boun...@lists.bitchin100.com> On Behalf Of Scott McDonnell
Sent: Sunday, January 3, 2021 4:10 AM
To: m...@bitchin100.com
Subject: Re: [M100] Retrobrighting. To do or not to do?

I don’t know if this picture will embed or not, but this is the result of my
retrobright. I decided not to remove the LCD lens because it looked too easy to
crack trying to pry it away from the glue. So I just masked it off. I thought
it would turn out whiter, but I think the natural color is off-white. Here it
is beside a non-whitened case:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MZCpylAc7sEgBvqDzL0j89Z7oVEL8uc_/view?usp=sharing