I believe the original color was a "Bone White" (slight grey and very
slight yellow added) as opposed to a "paper white". Your
Retrobrighted picture looks very much like my T102, which has never been
exposed to sunlight or tobacco smoke, and is the same color on the outside
and inside. My M100 was second hand and is slightly more yellowish on the
outside than the inside, but only noticeable when sitting next to the T102.

I can't tell from the picture, but how did the function key labels fair in
the process. They are silk screened on.

At least Radio Shack had the good sense to keep the "double shot molded"
keycaps, otherwise the legends would be pretty well expired on most of
these computers by now.

Regards,

Peter
<snip>