Thank you for all your work on this. I'm looking forward to trying it.TomSent
from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: Stephen Adolph <twospru...@gmail.com>
Date: 1/17/21  6:27 AM  (GMT-08:00) To: m...@bitchin100.com Subject: [M100]
updates to REX# Version 2, REXCPM Version 2 Hi all,A couple of issues were
identified and addressed in both REX# and REXCPM, and updates are posted.  I
have done a fair bit of testing on these changes as well as just general use.
As always bug reports are valuable
thanks.http://bitchin100.com/wiki/index.php?title=REXsharphttp://bitchin100.com/wiki/index.php?title=REXCPMREX#
 notes:* build 10 had a problem with installation of RAM images* resolved in
build 13.* recommend users update the firmware on all models* use RX#U1.DO /
RX#U2.DO / RX#UN.DO accordinglyREXCPM notes:
* build 10 had several problems* defect on installation of RAM image, defect
with renaming images, scroll lock on video on entry to CP/M* resolved in build
13.* recommend users update the firmware* use RXCUPG.DO