I finally got a chance to install this on my REXCPM a few nights ago, and
although I haven't done a ton of testing, I have been moving between RAM images
a fair bit and the issues I had with the previous build are resolved.  Also no
sign of the line24/scroll lock issue moving in and out of M100/CPM modes.  My
images are sorted by time/date too!  :)  So I guess if you never did get around
to looking at that backup image I sent you, there's little point anymore.

I'm really really REALLY loving having the VT100/DVI functionality built-in
now!  No more of the following dance:

- SCREEN 0
- RXCMGR
- change to a new RAM image
- Ctrl-X to unload
- VT100.CO
- SETIME.BA (reset time and date)
- SCREEN 2
- oops, I need something from another RAM image... rinse and repeat...

I need to build some new muscle memory to use Ctrl-A because I keep finding
myself cursoring to (or typing) RXCMGR and while I'm doing so I remember
there's a hotkey now.  :)  OTOH, if I get *too* used to it I'll be hitting it
on all my other machines with REX Classic and wondering why they are broken...

        jim