From: M100 [mailto:m100-boun...@lists.bitchin100.com] On Behalf Of Hiraghm
Sent: Monday, April 26, 2021 10:41 AM
To: m100@lists.bitchin100.com
Subject: Re: [M100] Happy Earth Day from my M100

No, it's a leftist cause. It is the left who have promoted the nonsense that
the Earth is in danger... from Man. Specifically, from western civilization.
For political purposes.

Oh, and Soylent Green ISN'T a thing, either.

(I originally typed this on my Model 100, then copied it into my Windows email
client by reading the M100's screen and typing it into the Windows computer. So
it's on-topic and relevant)

Message: 9