Well, I hope you can fix that M102 board, would be shame to throw it away.
However I did overheat that socket...

-----Original Message-----
From: M100 [mailto:m100-boun...@lists.bitchin100.com] On Behalf Of Jeffrey Birt
Sent: Monday, April 26, 2021 6:09 PM
To: m...@bitchin100.com
Subject: Re: [M100] Happy Earth Day from my M100

>>And that M102 board I donated, do you think you will be able  fix it? Just
>>curious I also have the empty case and keyboard but no LCD if you or anyone
>>wants it.

I have a 102 with a bad LCD glass and other unknown problems. I was recently
able to get a few M100 LCDs, and the glass is the same. I may try to swap one
of the M100 LCD glasses into the 102 LCD frame/PCB and then use parts from both
PCBs to make one good 102.

I had the LCD frame on the 102 apart several times fixing a bad trace and
diagnosing the fault was in the glass itself so it may or may not last one more
round. It would be fun to takes parts of three machines and make on good one
though.

Jeff