From: M100 [mailto:m100-boun...@lists.bitchin100.com] On Behalf Of John R.
Hogerhuis
Sent: Monday, April 26, 2021 3:52 PM
To: m...@bitchin100.com
Subject: Re: [M100] Happy Earth Day from my M100

Well. I can't allow name calling either. Please don't do that Robert. That's a
warning.

Hiraghm is entitled to his beliefs and we're not going to discuss them or
indict him for them. He's a fellow listmember until he isn't. Let us show him
that respect.

While acknowledging we are not going down this path of political acrimony!

-= Model T's Forever =-

-- John.