From: M100 <m100-boun...@lists.bitchin100.com> On Behalf Of Stephen Adolph
Sent: Saturday, February 18, 2023 2:07 PM
To: m...@bitchin100.com
Subject: Re: [M100] Super ROM for NEC

Reviving this thread.

SuperROM uses RST1 to make "trampoline" calls to the main ROM.

I've gone through all of the RST1 calls that SuperROM makes to the M100 main
rom.

Most convert well.

The really big gap is that the math routines are very different in PC-8201.

If there is anyone motivated to help, It would be helpful to figure out the
equivalent calls PC-8201 calls for this list of M100 main ROM calls.

0x30C2
0x31B5
0x31B8
0x31BB
0x31C1
0x31C4
0x31CA
0x31CD
0x3469
0x3472
0x34D2
0x3501
0x3510
0x3513
0x35BA
0x35CF

Ideally requiring no major code rework on SuperROM to make it all work.

On Mon, Jul 12, 2021 at 8:30 AM Stephen Adolph <twospru...@gmail.com