On Tue, May 3, 2022 at 11:55 AM Peter Vollan <dprogra...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I'd appreciate if someone could respond to my messages just so I know they
> got through. I have posted about the weird error I am getting with Kurt
> McCullum's Mcomm twice without a peep, and I don't want to bore people to
> death if they have already seen it.

Hi Peter --

We see them. But not everyone uses MComm/Python.

You are welcome to start a separate thread.

But if you don't get replies I'd guess it is more about few people using
the Python version of Mcomm, or some other reason than any technical issue.
I would say, if you do get replies make sure to close the loop on exactly
what worked and what didn't. People get frustrated if a problem is reported
but there's no follow-through.

You might also try a different server. LaddieAlpha, DLPlus, Desklink...
lots of choices. Whatever you can get to work.

-- John.