I didn't see either one.

I can only say I have only tried to use mcomm for windows to test it's
bootstrapper to document how to use it and to verify what it can or can't
do (like can you supply an arbitrary payload, and if not what exactly is
built in) and I couldn't get it to work. It runs, but doesn't work.

I assume it probably used to work under earlier versions of Windows but I
couldn't get it to work by using compatibility modes or
run-as-administrator either. I didn't try actually digging out a Win7
machine because what's the point even if that does work, other than just to
document the fact? No source so I stopped worrying about it. On Windows I
use Laddie for tpdd and wrote tsend.ps1 for bootstrap.

If you mean mcomm for python, it required a little manual fixing but only a
bit. It has no bootstrapper, but otherwise worked fine, and it would be
simple to add a bootstrapper. I don't remember the details but it was
simple and I bet this wasn't what you meant anyway because I think you
would have had no problem either.