Oh! The more I learn, the more I find there is to learn. I like that no
matter what mountain I climb, there's always Guru Hogerhuis already at the
top, smiling and pointing the way forward.

So, it's not only been done, but you can poke the baud rate higher than
19,200? And it is stable? I didn't see that mentioned in
Anderson'sProgramming Tips, Peeks and Pokes for the Tandy Portable
Computers. Did I miss it? Or is this another thing that needs to go in the
hypothetical Volume II?

Is the source code to TBACK.EXE available to learn from?

—b9

P.S. The program listing for your one-liner was a PNG image, which isn't
easy to copy text out of. I've converted it to a PDF for you, in case you
or someone would like to post it on the wiki.