> Cover will be a picture of me with lockdown beard and a Model 100 strapped on
> the back of my 286cc motorcycle. Where is he going? Nowhere exceedingly fast

I'll admit my primary interest in this notional book -- a high interest, I
should add -- is in its content, the bike and beard will certainly add to buyer
satisfaction in my case.

Somewhat more seriously, this is something I do care deeply about at a larger
level.  There's knowledge and systems understanding, some only recently
uncovered, at risk of disappearing into time unless we leave some marks on the
cave walls, and I encourage you and anyone else with a story to share, a design
insight to show off, or the benefit of experience, to consider publication.
More than a few such folks are gathered here.