On Sun, Feb 19, 2023 at 12:34 PM Stephen Adolph <twospru...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Yah I'm not sure it is actually doable, in a reasonable amount of time
> effort.
> It is hard to separate data tables from code.
>
> I found one disassembler that was capable of labeling, and tracing code,
> but it did not support undoc opcodes, so it wasn't a good disassembly to
> use.

Have you tried Ghidra <https://ghidra-sre.org/>? It lacks the 8085
undocumented instructions, but it's open source and thus extensible. For
example, someone added support for undocumented opcodes for the Z80
<https://github.com/dekstop/Ghidra-Z80-undocumented-opcodes/commit/d216581c4adc2645acb4c316d772c4b3ffba7d62>.
Someone else started an implementation for the 8085
<https://github.com/NationalSecurityAgency/ghidra/issues/2299> back in
2020, but nobody has tested it yet to give the author feedback.

—b9