Hi Jim,
Yes there is a special LaddieAlpha that runs at 76800.  John of course owns
that.
Right now the only software I have that makes use of the 76800 modified
TPDD routines in M100 is the RXCUTL software.

Having said that, I've not touched it in 2 years, to either test or use.
Should still be ok.

as a reminder this is the speed improvement.  Helpful.

Backup/Restore processes can take some time; use this table for guidance.
*Process* *Memory size* *Duration* *Duration*
REXCPM either 19200 5:20 min
CP/M 2MB 19200 13 min
CP/M 4MB 19200 33 min
REXCPM either 76800 2:10 min