Is that tokenizer Bob Pigford's version? AFAIK it was the latest and best of
the various versions out there.

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: grima...@gmail.com
  To: m...@bitchin100.com
  Sent: Monday, February 27, 2023 7:42 AM
  Subject: Re: [M100] - Text Sweet 2.3 Release

  Thanks for the feedback!

  I’ll try to look into that line terminator business and see whats going on.

  Currently I’m using VS Code and Virtual T in tandem to develop. It would be
great if there were a modern tokenizer and packer written in Python or similar.

  Then you could tie it in with github actions to tokenize, pack, and commit
the .DO and BA.

  Best I could find was an old EXE tokenizer meant to run on older version of
Windows.

  Best,
  George