Thanks so much for making/sharing this!

I finally got around to loading this on my 102 today. Fired it up and
immediately realized I was *definitely* going have to check out that
manual, and I'm glad I did. Great story building, loved the dev backstory
too. Still trying to wrap my head around the spherical location stuff,
looking forward to playing more with it.

-Charlie