Thanks, Steve! I didn't truly appreciate CP/M until I decided to start mucking about in Assembler. I just got my first assembly program working in CP/M, yay and it's easy enough to just do the editing on my PC using sublime (after figuring out how to get 8 charater tabs and not spaces), dos2unix, and with import export it's swell. VEDIT works too, but it's faster to do the editing on the pc.

Later,

Will