Brian,

Definitely. DDT is great. I'll be working through that next. I finally got a program working and assembled - from the 2.2 manual - read chars until *. Now, I just gotta get hello, world working.... I was sure, it would work... oh, wait, when it says to CALL CPM, I bet it's not talking about where CP/M is DE1EH... I bet it's that 0005H entry point... off to explore.

Will