Simple DDT "HI" program - can be expanded to "hello world" if ambitious
enough.

Start DDT
A100  # Start assembly at location $100

mvi c,2   # Put 2 in the C-register for Console Out
mv e,48  # $48 is ASCII H
call 5      # entry point for all system calls (BDOS)
mvi c,2   # Put 2 in C-register for Console Out
mvi e,49  #$49 ASCII I
call 5       # BDOS call again
rst 7        # return to DDT

g100 to execute, should print something like "HI" with memory location
after.

Tons of fun!

Brian